Skills Summary is the result of a partnership project between our friends at the NYCI, SpunOut.ie and Accenture. It was developed with input from Volunteer Ireland and a range of NYCI member organisations (including Crosscare!) and is funded by the DCEDIY and recognised as a measurement tool in the Youth Employability Initiative.
Skills Summary is specifically tailored for the youth sector and explicitly recognises that the development of the 12 core skills can happen in a wide variety of environments outside of the formal education system.
The easy to use online tool for young people to track and develop life skills.
Useful Skills Summary resources for youth workers:
- Skills Summary in practice – learn how youth organisations (including Crosscare) have been using the tool.
- Guide for Youth Work Organisations with simple examples of how to introduce and use the tool.
- Measuring impact of Youth Work.
- Supporting you to measure the UBU outcomes with Skills Summary.
- Promo video for your young people.
- Free training! – register your interest at the bottom of the page.
If you have any questions or would like anymore information, feel free to: