Free online support for job searching and career development!
Crosscare Youth Information Services in Wicklow, South Dublin and West Dublin are here to support you in your job search and career development. In addition to practical advice and support, we can now offer free access to the MyFuture+ online programme. MyFuture+ contains a number of interactive tools and resources to help you become clearer about what you would like to do (or not do!), and to explore the world of education, work and employment.
This is a completely free service, to request more information, or login details simply contact your nearest Crosscare Youth Info via WhatsApp, email or phone.
- It provides direct access to a Youth information officer who will support you to get the most out of the tools and help you set a personalised action plan including CV and interview skills or identify your personal strengths and areas of work that would suit you.
- It provides many interactive career tools to help you explore and research the world of work but also to see where you fit in, skills wise.
- A one-stop place to store relevant documents that you will need when looking for a job – including CV, cover letter, exam results, certificates and references.
- It provides real time access to jobs that match your skills and qualifications.
- It outlines what specific qualifications you require for certain careers and how to obtain them.
Who is this for?
What tools are there?
1. Understanding and developing yourself – including a personality quiz, exploration of your learning style
2. Exploring life learning and work – including apprenticeships, how to progress from further education to higher education via progression routes, career research.
3.Developing and managing your career – personal action plan, finding jobs, CV builder.
Self directed learning
Growing your career requires constant alertness for opportunities and a willingness to use the supports available to you. The beauty of this set of tools is that you can work through them at your own pace and independently.
Of course, we will be there to support and help you on how to get the best out of the tools, if you want.
The more information you gather about yourself and possible opportunities, the more successful your career development is likely to be.
How to access MyFuture+
To use the package you must create an account. Contact your nearest Youth Information Service and we will give you the registration details.