If you need help for yourself or for another person:
- CALL 999: in the event of an emergency.
- Visit your Accident & Emergency Department.
- Talk to your GP.
- CALL A HELPLINE.
Samaritans volunteers provide confidential support, befriending and listening to those in personal crisis, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Suicide support service – free helpline & face to face counselling support. For information & branches nationwide visit their website.
- Helpline (24hr): 1800 247 247
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://pieta.ie/
ChildLine is a free 24 hour counselling service for children and young people up to 19 years of age.
- Helpline (24hr Freephone): 1800 66 66 66
- Web: childline.ie
A helpline for young people who feel lonely, anxious, vulnerable, depressed or suicidal.