Are you between 18 – 30 years of age? Are you interested in European opportunities? Do you want to be involved with a proactive and dynamic group of young people? Are you ready to become a Eurodesk Youth Ambassador?
If you have answered yes, the next step is to sign up – deadline is 12th September 2021
What is Eurodesk?
Eurodesk provides up-to-date information on EU funding programmes such as Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps to young people and youth organisations. We also offer information on opportunities to work, volunteer and study in Europe.
Eurodesk is a recognised European support structure under Erasmus+, the European Union programme for education, training, youth and sport. Eurodesk Ireland is part of Léargas, Erasmus+ National Agency in Ireland.
The role of a Eurodesk Ambassador is to:
- Spread information about Eurodesk and European mobility opportunities
- Provide feedback on our information materials
- Create youth friendly content (blogs, videos, articles) for our online platforms.
There is no cost to be a Eurodesk Ambassador.
The typical commitment is to attend monthly meetings, and organise three events per year.
The ideal Eurodesk Youth Ambassador is:
- Between 18 and 30 years old
- Involved in youth activism and/or European mobility opportunities
- A good communicator, enthusiastic, a team player and interested in European matters.
We offer Eurodesk Ambassadors:
- Free information materials and online training (such as an introduction to Eurodesk and its information tools, European funding programmes for young people, writing skills, and so on)
- Support from the Eurodesk Ireland multipliers’ network as well as the national office located at Léargas.
We welcome applications from young people from all communities and backgrounds. We will make all efforts possible to facilitate involvement of young people with additional needs.