What we do
Crosscare Youth Information Service provides information in a way that is accessible, non-judgemental, and welcoming for young people.
Aimed primarily at young people aged 15 – 25 years;
- we provide information on a broad variety of areas and issues.
- we give you time and a safe space to come and talk or get support,
- we actively listen and let you tell your story,
- we help you explore the situation and identify the issue with you,
- we give you information and options that best suit you and help you make sense of the information at hand and support you to take the next step.
Who we are
Crosscare Youth Information Service is part of Crosscare Youth Services, which is a branch of Crosscare, the Social Support Agency of the Dublin Archdiocese.
Crosscare Youth Information Service is funded through the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth (DCEDIY) Youth Information Centres Scheme, and is supported by Dublin & Dun Laoghaire Education and Training Board (DDLETB) and Kildare & Wicklow Education and Training Board (KWETB).